Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to our Website clayart.gr
The terms "Tinos Ceramics" , "us" and "we" refers to the owner of the website "clayart.gr and clayart.gr" whose registered office is located in GR 84200 Tinos, Cyclades, Greece; near village Tripotamos and the owner Bernhard Aicher. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you need to communicate with us by E-mail please use our mail-address "tinos2gr att gmail dot com" . This prevents that your message ends up in the spam folder and may not be read in time.
If you like to place an order we need the following information:
E-mail, Telephone and
Full mailing address,
If you need Invoice for tax-office:
company name and profession
E-mail, Telephone and
Full postal address and VAT indications-number
If you can not decide on the choice of transport service please contact us (tinos2gr att gmail dot com).
* The content of the pages of this website clayart.gr is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* We are not responsible for the content of websites to which we link.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Greek laws.
Please contact us directly if you need further information.